If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things you should probably know:

  • Don't ask me 'What's wrong?' or 'Are you okay?' ; Unless you like to be ignored.
  • Don't tell me you understand, You don't know shit about my life.
  • Don't tell me you love me, Then just end up leaving anyway.
  • Don't tell me you want to stay, when you really want to leave.
  • Don't lie to me, Because it will just end with my fist in your face.
  • I don't act well to things like racism, So don't fucking think about opening your mouth with a smart ass comment.
  • I abuse everything and everyone in my way when I'm in a bad mood.
  • I won't ever tell you why I'm sad, if you continue to ask i will scream profanities at you.
  • Don't try and fix me or change me, it just offends me, And I'll end up getting angry.
And finally,
  • I am who i am. Don't like it. I don't care, chances are I don't like you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment