If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Friday, April 2, 2010

I wish i was older.

And I'm starting to think i have a problem with blogging, until i realised it's the only way i can express the things i feel and believe with out being judged and being told I'm wrong or stupid. I've accepted the fact that i trust know one, because I've been hurt and let down to much, And I've also learnt that it doesn't bother me anymore. I guess I've grown up since moving here. When i moved here, i thought it was a good thing, being a new start, but the thought of starting a new school, was the worst thing possible that i thought could happen. The first day, was alright, meeting some kid, i was told to never go out with. But i got to know him, and I just couldn't help my self. He was perfect in every way, and there was nothing about him I didn't like. I didn't understand how i found someone i had an automatic connection with in such a short period of time, but i didn't fight it. Within two days of meeting him, we we're together, And 3 weeks later, i still die inside when ever he leaves me for a moment. I don't think I'll ever stop missing you, and i just have to get use to it.
I just wish i was older so these problems would disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment