If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life;

So, I'm chilling in bed, Wondering what I'm going to do with everything. My life, My job, My Schooling, My Boyfriend, What tattoo i want, My Future, Tomorrow, The Holidays. And I've come to the conclusion, that what ever happens, happens. I'm sick of planning the future, while I'm trying to live in the present, and am still thinking about the past. So here i am, Saying that I'm going to stop worrying about things, the past included, And I'm just going to think about Things no more then a day in advanced. As long as Shane's in my future, then I'm happy, And i don't want to know anything else that is in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment