If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Sunday, April 4, 2010

imissyou;

And i hate to see my best friend like this. She doesn't deserve it, and to be quite honest im sick of her calling me cry, because there is nothing that i can do to help. So instead i'm sitting an hour and a half drive away from her, with

  • No way to see her.
  • No way of helping her.
  • No way to get there in the future.
  • No way to even call her.

I'm over this shit. He doesn't understand what im trying to tell him, And she beleive she's done nothing wrong, And to be honest i beleive her. But i can't judge because i havent been there. So i'm stuck in the middle, with him and her coming to me bitching and complaining and asking for advice, what am i meant to say, I tell them both to forget about it and just ignore each other. But no, I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment