If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Only three Weeks, Hmm. I Thought i loved you then.

Three weeks today and I'm still lost at words when you look at me.
Every time you say you love me, i still get butterfly's in side,
And as for the time's when you kiss me, It feels like a shock of electricity though my body.
I cant explain how i feel about you, And i don't think i ever will be able to.
You leave me speech less at the worst time's possible and you can even make me smile when I'm angry.


All i can say is
I'm lost for words at how much you amazing me. Its incredible at how much of a better person you've made me, How much I've realised and learnt since I've been with you. You'd changed me for the better, and i can't stop thinking that I'm not good enough for you. You amaze me in every way possible, and yet you choose to be with me, A girl who has nothing to offer you except herself, Who at times i don't even stand. I wish you all the luck with trying to work out what i want. Because honestly, i don't even know what i want, well besides you. I miss you extremly at this point in time, like i do everytime you leave my side for a single second.

I love you Shane Matthew, Your my life now and i hope this never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment