If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Friday, April 9, 2010

I've learnt to accept the things I can't change.

I judge no-body, on the fact that i don't know what they've been though, so i ask them not to judge me. I've become quite content with my life.
People seem to hate me, but i really couldn't care.
I miss my past,
the days were i didn't have to worry
Mostly about my future.
That subject is the thing i despise the most.
Things we're easy.
And now it seems like it's a constant battle.
But I know I'll never get them back
and it's something I've accepted.
I've made mistakes, and created my own regrets. I tell no-one my feelings, because I'm afraid of being judge. I'm pansexual, Which means i like people not sex's. Sexuality is a thing of the heart and to me it really doesn't matter. A person is a person, no matter what sex they are. I despise the people that think they own the world, and can control anyone they want, they are useless and heart-less. I love the things that people think and say about me and my friends, it makes ma laugh at how pathetic they are. I will simple ignore you. If you hate me, you hate me. Awesome. If People give me shit, i will give them shit back, you deal it you'll be dealt it. I'm not your ordinary teenage girl, i list to heavy metal and the music that is manly for guys, I play nerd games, And Guitar Hero. My life now revoles around my boyfriend, but hey, i love the kid. My mood depends on the music I'm listening to, I'm not quite sure how i survived with out it.
It's pretty much my life support.


I quite like to write how I'm feeling, things never make sense anywhere else except there. If i try and tell you how i feel you wont understand a thing. So his pretty much the only reason I'm still alive, because i would have left this place by now if i didn't have him. he pretty much saved me, I couldn't get any lower then what i was before i met him. But now, this are perfect, his perfect. In every way possible. I've never been the person for relationship's and I've tried to avoid them at any cost, But this kid. His my definition of true love.
Accept it, reject it.
Take it or leave it.
It doesn't bother me. I don't need you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment