If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Im complicated and confusing. I get everything wrong, and make mistakes constently. Im still trying to find myself, in this critising world of haterd and love and it's not an easy road to walk. but i've learnt to walk with his hand in mine, so slowly im getting there. Things are getting easier, and less confusing.

Haterd is slowly disappearing as love over powers.


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let me tell you why. I would die for you.

My blood is the thing that reminds me his real, the only thing that stops me from thinking this isn’t a dream. Although I wish it was. Without him, I have nothing. I hate everything and I’m pushing everyone away that is trying to help me.

I can’t do this without him but I know he feels worse than I do, although he won’t believe it. He’s going back to hell, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. I promised him he wouldn’t ever go ‘home’ but that’s where he is now. I hate myself, I promised him I wouldn’t leave his side again, But yet “He’s Gone”.


It’s simple; I need him to survive,
Without him; I have nothing to live for.

I wish I died in his arms the night before he left like he told me he wanted. He wanted to go happy, and in my arms was the only place that’s possible. But now his gone forever, and I know that he isnt going to come back anytime soon.

But if he doesn’t; I’ll be going there, alone and with a way out only needing to be with him.
To end my life the way I want it, with not a single person to change my mind.

1 comment: